Welcome to the Hartbergerland World Cycling Week
47. FIS-RSC-Hartbergerland World Cycling Week 14th - 21st August 2019 (Races 14th - 18th August)
An international cycling event in Eastern Styria! Cyclists from over 15 nations take part in a total of about 150 races in 20 different categories. Eastern Styria with its beuatiful, hilly landscape offers the perfect conditions for attractive and fair cycle races.
6 races on 5 days + 3 training rides with professional cyclists
The prologue through the historic town centre of Hartberg opens the 47. FIS-RSC Hartbergerland World Cycling Week on the 14th of August 2019. During 5 days of racing the prologue, three street races, the hill sprint and the single time trail will take place in different regions of the Hartbergerland.
The heart of the region and of the World Cycling Week is the town of Hartberg. Here, in the city for all senses, the race office for the duration of the entire event is located, programme highlights can be enjoyed as well as the overall winner’s ceremony will take place on the main square.
1. race day (Wednesday, 14th August 2019): Prologue Hartberg
2. race day (Thursday, 15th August 2019): street race Kaindorf
3. race day (Friday, 16th August 2019): street race Grafendorf
4. race day (Saturday, 17th August 2019): single time trail Unterrohr & hill race Greinbach
5. race day (Sunday, 18th August 2019): street race Stubenberg-Pöllauberg
6th day (Monday, 19th August 2019): training ride (whole day)
7th day (Tuesday, 20th August 2019): training ride (whole day)
8th day (Wednesday, 21st August 2019): training ride (half-day)
Special highlight after the World Cycling Week:
Friday, 23rd August, International Cycling Youth Tour, start at the main square of Hartberg at 4.30 pm.